Powered by WebAds

Friday, May 30, 2014

Shabbos, a music video

Shot on location in the Nachlaot neighborhood of Jerusalem, Sam Glaser gets his chassidic brother, Rabbi Yom Tov Glaser and family members in on the act. Co-starring Sam and Yom Tov's parents Harriet and Manny with Yom Tov's family and friends on one of Glaser's classic songs from his first Jewish album, Hineni.

Sam roams the planet to over fifty cities each year making Shabbat come alive in Jewish communities. The Sabbath is perhaps the most important single contribution of the Jewish People to the world...why not celebrate it in style?

For more information:
samglaser.com
yomtovglaser.com

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Mrs. Carl).



Shabbat Shalom everyone.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Love this! I've always told my kids that there's a country that runs on a Jewish schedule... that you can live in Israel and not have to have schedule conflicts among Shabbat, holidays, and school or your soccer team.

BTW I'm trying to figure out something... I was at the alumni events at West Point last week and met some Chabad people. They told me they go every year to the West Point (US Military Academy) alumni events to show support and gratitude to all the military people... They said they live in an actual village, but I didn't catch the name. I met a Chabad guy and his dad, who I think he said is a rabbi. Maybe both were? I talked to them for a little while, but I wish I had had longer. And there were a bunch of girls dressed the same. Does this sound like a familiar group to anybody? I'd like to know more about them...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google